1883 Elgin 14K Engraved Design Hunting Case and Chain
|Case to Case (mm):||43|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||68.30|
|Movement:||Class: 52, Lever Set, Grade: 94 Model: 1, 11 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||8|
|Markings to Inside:||Warranted 14K U.S. Assay 34116|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Fancy Link|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 60-second subdial.
- Florentine and engine turned design on case and case back.
- the chain total weight is 44.00 grams.
- total weight with watch and chain is 112.30 grams.