Spanish Paisley Capelet, Handmade Jacket, and Swimsuits, 1940s-1970s
|Type||Cape, Jacket, Swimsuit|
|Period||Vintage, 1940s, 1950s, 1970s|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout including residual scent from storage and age. May require professional cleaning. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- Please note, if the warehouse transfer to Cincinnati option is selected by the winning bidder, the item will be available in Cincinnati for pickup after three business days after payment has been finalized.
- green jacket: small scattered stains; loose threads; upper edges of pockets detached; mildew odor.
- red swimsuit: fading; creases; loose threads to smocked areas; tears to crotch lining.
- striped swimsuit: several snags; minor mildew odor; stains to crotch.