Dresses Including Batik, Embroidered, Eyelet, and Wool, 1930s-1970s
|Type||Cocktail, Maxi, Long Sleeve, Short Sleeve, Sleeveless|
|Brand||Jonathan Logan, Pedestal Originals, Unmarked|
|Materials||Wool, Cotton, Polyester, Rayon|
|Period||Early to Mid 20th Century, Mid to Late 20th Century, Vintage|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout including residual scent from storage and age. May require professional cleaning. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- Please note, if the warehouse transfer to Cincinnati option is selected by the winning bidder, the item will be available in Cincinnati for pickup after three business days after payment has been finalized.
- grey wool dress: loose threads to waist hook; minor signs of mildew to underside of belt; fabric on belt has come untucked in one area.
- grey pleated dress: zipper missing pull; several small snags; faint staining.
- red dress with pocket embroidery: scattered loose threads; pulling to top ends of dart seams; underarm discoloration; scattered light stains; mild mildew odor.
- red eyelet dress: missing hook closure; underarm stains; scattered light stains; mild mildew odor; loose threads at waist opening; ragged eyelet edges.
- red eyelet dress: 38" bust, 32" waist.
- grey plaid dress: 36" bust, 26" waist.
- batik: 36" bust, 30" waist.