14K Bracelet with British Gold 1/2 Sovereigns and 5 Dollar Liberty Head Coins
Bracelet made with 2 British Gold Half Sovereigns -1892 and 1907 (Metal content: 92% gold. Diameter: 19mm. Weight: 3.99 grams each) and five Liberty head $5 gold coins including a 1904-S, two 1882, 1881, and 1881-S (Metal content: 90% gold 10% copper. Diameter: 21.6mm. Weight: 8.36 grams each) The coins are soldered onto a gold chain bracelet.
|Materials:||14K Gold, 20K Gold|
|Bracelet Closure Type:||Hook and Eye|
|Total Weight (grams):||65.10|
|Additional Information:||Coins test as 20K|
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- This item has been evaluated using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- coins are soldered directly on to bracelet links.
- visible solder.
- wear to finish.