Offset Lithograph After LeRoy Neiman "New York Stock Exchange," Circa 1977
After LeRoy Neiman (American, 1921 – 2012)
New York Stock Exchange, circa 1977
Offset lithograph on paper
Signed in plate to the lower right
Published by LeRoy Neiman, Inc.
- Please note, this is an item that may be especially difficult to move and/or transport. Unless the shipping option is selected, the winner is responsible for bringing appropriate assistance, vehicle, proper materials, and any necessary tools to pickup.
- Item not examined outside of mounting
- Please note, if the warehouse transfer to Cincinnati option is selected by the winning bidder, the item will be available in Cincinnati for pickup after three business days after payment has been finalized.
- scratches scattered to acrylic glazing of frame; splits between the corners of frame bars; abrasions, scratches, scuffs, and accretions to frame.
- measurements of frame; image measures 34.25" W x 22.5" H.