Bruce Von Stetina Maritime Offset Lithograph of Naval Battle, Circa 1982
Bruce Von Stetina (American, born 1954)
The Second Day of the Four Day Battle of 1666, circa 1982
Offset lithograph on paper
Signed to the lower right margin
Numbered 93 of 500
Title inscribed in plate to the lower center margin
- Please note, this is an item that may be especially difficult to move and/or transport. Unless the shipping option is selected, the winner is responsible for bringing appropriate assistance, vehicle, proper materials, and any necessary tools to pickup.
- Item not examined outside of mounting
- Please note, if the warehouse transfer to Cincinnati option is selected by the winning bidder, the item will be available in Cincinnati for pickup after three business days after payment has been finalized.
- small chips to acrylic glazing of frame to the center right region; scratches and accretions scattered to glazing of frame; broken and loose threads to inlaid rope accents of frame; abrasions, scratches, scuffs, accretions, and spots of discoloration to frame.
- measurements of frame; image measures 32.0" W x 21.25" H.