14K 2.01 CTW Lab Grown Diamond Stud Earrings with Online Digital IGI Report
All of the diamonds in this item are Laboratory Grown.
|Earring Closure Type:||Clutch Back|
|Hallmarks:||14K Pictorial CILC 450810998|
|Total Weight (grams):||1.50|
|Additional Information:||Includes Digital IGI Online Report Link|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||6.34 – 6.36 × 4.00 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||1.00 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||Fancy Deep Blue|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||IGI LAB GROWN Diamond Report # 4508109981; Girdle Inscribed "LABGROWN IGI 4508109981/ A’’|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Details:||Lab Grown|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||6.22 – 6.24 × 4.05 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||1.01 ct|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||Fancy Deep Blue|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
|Secondary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||IGI LAB GROWN Diamond Report # 4508109981; Girdle Inscribed “LABGROWN IGI 4508109981/ B”|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or laboratory origin of stone and stone color of fancy color diamonds cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.
- total diamond weight 2.01 ctw.
- diamonds have chips.