14K 4.47 CT Tourmaline, Diamond and Opal Ring with Online Digital IGI Report
Material: 14K Gold, Platinum
Ring Size: 7.25
Hallmarks: KABANA © 14K
Total Weight (grams): 6.30
Addition Information: Head is platinum, rest is 14K
Shape: Square Cushion Faceted
Dimensions: 9.51 × 9.44 × 7.41 mm
Carat Weight: 4.47 ct
GIA Hue: Green
GIA Tone: Medium Light
GIA Saturation: Slightly Brownish/ Grayish, Very Slightly Brownish/Grayish
Gemologist Note: IGI Colored Stone LD. Report #GT 22078504
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: 1.50 mm
Carat Weight: 0.09 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
Dimensions: 8.00 mm x 5.00 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- opal have chips and abrasions.
- tourmaline has minor chips and abrasions.