Velvet Bias Cut Two-Piece Evening Dress with Mannequin, 1930s
|Type||Two-Piece Evening Dress|
|Materials||Velvet, Silk, Glass|
|Additional Information||Bodice jacket has a jewel neckline, large floral accent at the left shoulder, butterfly sleeves with fitted cuffs, ruching at the waist and faceted glass button closures at the back. The bias cut sleeveless dress has a scoop neckline, empire waist, side snap closures, open back and a gathered crossover detail at the back waist.|
- Please note, this is an item that may be especially difficult to move and/or transport. Unless the shipping option is selected, the winner is responsible for bringing appropriate assistance, vehicle, proper materials, and any necessary tools to pickup.
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout including residual scent from storage and age. May require professional cleaning. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- dress: fabric aging and surface wear; scattered foxing stains, especially at the back crossover fastening; one area of thread separation to the front; loose threads and missing fastenings at the back waist; light dust/soiling along the hem.
- mannequin: surface covering with variant discoloration/staining; areas of surface cracking; surface wear and marks to wood base.
- measures mannequin: width and depth measured at the base.
- bodice top/jacket: 13" shoulders, 22" length from center back neckline to butterfly sleeve end, 28" length from center back neckline to fitted sleeve end, 32" – 34" bust, 16" center back length.
- sleeveless dress: 32" – 34" bust, 25" waist, 34" hip, 40" center back length from open back edge.