Antique 14K 0.24 CTW Diamond Pin with Platinum Detail
|Materials:||14K Gold, Platinum, Metal|
|Pin Closure Type:||Clutch Back|
|Total Weight (grams):||1.60|
|Additional Information:||The clutch is base metal, front is platinum, rest is 14K|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Old European Cut, Single Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.00 mm – 3.90 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.24 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- one small diamond is chipped.
- visible repair and solder marks.
- wear to finish.
- stem pin is bent and wavy.