1956 Omega Stem Wind Gold Filled Wristwatch
|Lug to Lug (mm):||37|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Estimated Production Year:||1956|
|Markings to Inside:||14K Gold Filled, Omega Watch Co. D21050, N-6259|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- bezel, case and case back are 14K gold filled.
- seconds subdial has hand missing.
- dial is repainted.
- non-Omega is not dustproof and shows wear.
- case back corner is worn through at 1 spot.