Breitling Aventer Titanium Chronometer and Chronograph Wristwatch
Breitling, a luxury Swiss watchmaker, was founded by Leon Breitling in 1884 and is best known for fitting their watches with chronometer movements. The popular Navitimer models have been the choice timepiece among aviators, while the SuperOcean models are preferred by divers and the nautical sporting crew.
Famously, James Bond was given a Breitling by “Q” in the 1965 movie Thunderball. The watch disappeared after the filming only to be discovered in 2012 and purchased from a car boot sale for GB£25. The watch then sold in a Christie’s auction for over GB£100,000. Also, comedian Jerry Seinfeld wore either a Breitling Navitimer or a Chronomat in every episode of the TV sitcom Seinfeld.
|Lug to Lug (mm):||53.5|
|Case to Case (mm):||45|
|Movement:||Automatic, Breitling Cal. 13, Base ETA 7750, COSC Chronometer, 25 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Breitling Swiss Made Meter|
|Functions:||Luminous Hour Indicators, Date, Chronograph, Subdials, Luminous Hands|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- quick-set date at three mark.
- hours accumulator at six mark.
- minutes accumulator at twelve mark.
- chronograph runs but does not reset.
- scratches to case back and clasp.