1874 Elgin National Watch Co. Gold Filled Pocket Watch with Display Dome
|Case to Case (mm):||54|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Grade: 12, Model: 1 Louis H Bruns, Anoka Minn., Key Wind & Set, 7 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||18|
|Markings to Inside:||38213|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- wood base with glass dome cover.
- dial has minor damage.
- mainspring is slipping.
- no key included.
- the wood base is 4.00" in diameter.
- the dome is 4.50" in height.