Leather Belts and Straps Including Leather Island Bill Lavin, Don Hume, and More
Certified Authentic // Our Uncommon Promise
We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
Provenance From the private collection of country music star ‘Big Kenny’ Alphin.
|Type||Belt, Belt Strap|
|Brand||Leather Island by Bill Lavin, Don Hume, X, Safariland, Bargain Annex, Unmarked|
|Origin||China, United States|
|Number of Items||10|
|Additional Information||Presented with “The Quiet Times of a Rock and Roll Farm Boy” solo album by country music artist Big Kenny.|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout including residual scent from storage and age. May require professional cleaning. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- varying conditions; minor to moderate leather aging and wear; abrasions and finish loss; staining and discoloration; aftermarket addition of punch holes; punch hole wear; finish loss to hardware.
- black tooled leather belt: red rot and tearing to leather.
- Bargain Annex belt: one area of sticky residue.
- includes Safariland gun strap.
- X leather belt with cowboy skull buckle: size 38, 1.5" width x 44.5" length inclusive of buckle.
- Bargain Annex belt: 1.25" width x 58" length inclusive of buckle.
- marked sizes include 36, 38, 44.