Leather Belts and Straps Including Latitan Hand-Stained Tooled Leather and More
Provenance From the private collection of country music star ‘Big Kenny’ Alphin.
|Type||Belt Strap, Belt|
|Brand||Unmarked, Straus Clo., Bianchi, Bridle, Bench Grail|
|Materials||Metal, Brass, Leather|
|Origin||China, United States|
|Number of Items||11|
|Additional Information||Presented with “The Quiet Times of a Rock and Roll Farm Boy” solo album by country music artist Big Kenny.|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout including residual scent from storage and age. May require professional cleaning. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- varying conditions; minor to moderate leather aging and wear with abrasions and finish loss; aftermarket addition of punch holes; punch hole wear; finish loss to hardware; one belt has a personalized name in marker.
- personalization to Straus Clo. belt.
- Straus Clo. hand-stained Latitan leather belt: size 28, 1.25" width x 33" length inclusive of buckle.
- Bianchi gun holster strap: 1.25" width x 40" length.
- marked sizes include Small, 28, 32, 36, 40, 42.