Harry Linder Landscape Pastel Drawing, Early 20th Century
Harry Linder (American, 1186 – 1931)
Untitled (landscape), early 20th century
Pastel drawing on paper
Signed to lower right
- Please note, this is an item that may be especially difficult to move and/or transport. Unless the shipping option is selected, the winner is responsible for bringing appropriate assistance, vehicle, proper materials, and any necessary tools to pickup.
- Item not examined outside of mounting
- Please note, this frame is highly fragile. Some restoration should be expected. Please consider this before bidding.
- toning to sheet; pastel staining to reverse of glass; blanching to edges; significant damage to left margin; wear and loss of gesso to frame.
- measures frame; sight measures 33.5" W x 13.5" H.