Platinum 5.03 CT Lab Grown Diamond Solitaire Ring with Online Digital IGI Report
The diamond in this item is laboratory grown.
|Hallmarks:||PT 950 UD LGD|
|Total Weight (grams):||8.90|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||10.93 mm – 10.99 mm x 6.82 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||5.03 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||I|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Inscribed “LAB GROWN IGI LG12610101”|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the diamond has chips and abrasions with a chip on the girdle.