BSA Cub Scout Uniform Shirt, Neckerchiefs and Handbooks, 1960s
Certified Authentic // Our Uncommon Promise
We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
|Brand||Boy Scouts of America|
|Additional Information||Eleven neckerchiefs including two marked “BSA 1964 Jamboree Valley Forge.”|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout including residual scent from storage and age. May require professional cleaning. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- shirt and neckerchiefs: fabric aging and wear; variant discoloration; thread frays; scattered spot stains and marks.
- handbooks: varying conditions; generally tight bindings; creasing to covers; edge wear; toning and staining to pages; personalization to end pages.
- measures Webelos Scout Book, Boy Scouts of America, 1967.
- handbook printing dates: 1964, 1965, 1967.
- Cub Scout uniform shirt: 32" chest, 22" center back length.
- one uniform shirt, eleven neckerchiefs, and five handbooks.