1949 Elgin DeLuxe 14K Pocket Watch
Provenance: From the private collection of country music star ‘Big Kenny’ Alphin.
|Case to Case (mm):||44|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||44.70|
|Movement:||Elgin 542, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1949|
|Pocket Watch Size:||10|
|Markings to Inside:||3019 Cased and Timed By Elgin National Watch Co., Keystone 14K 39767|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 60-second subdial.
- crystal is cracked.