Vintage Swiss Pin Set, 935 Silver Pocket Watch
Provenance: From the private collection of country music star ‘Big Kenny’ Alphin.
|Case to Case (mm):||35|
|Total Weight (grams):||37.30|
|Movement:||Swiss Cylinder Escapement # 92862|
|Markings to Inside:||Lady Racine 512436 JG 0.935 with hallmarks|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 60-second subdial.
- Louis XIV hands.
- the bezel, case and case back are 935 silver.