1861 Liberty Head Half-Quarter Coin in 14K Ring Frame
Material: 14K Gold
Ring Size: 6.25
Hallmarks: KJ 14K
Total Weight (grams): 9.40
Type: 1861 Liberty Head $2 1/2 quarter eagle gold coin
Designer: Christian Gobrecht
Metal Content: 90% Gold, 10% copper
Diameter: 18 mm
Weight: 4.2 grams
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- This item has been evaluated using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the coin is circulated with some wear.