"Hill Street Blues" Wardrobe Props from Star Wares on Main, 1980s
Certified Authentic // Our Uncommon Promise
We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
|Type||Costume, Wardrobe Prop|
|Brand||Star Wares on Main, Conqueror|
|Additional Information||Hill Street Blues was an American police procedural television series that aired on NBC from January 15, 1981, to May 12, 1987.|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout including residual scent from storage and age. May require professional cleaning. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- fabric aging and wear; thread frays; surface abrasion to applied patches.
- blue shirt: variant discoloration; staining along the collar.
- blue short sleeve police costume shirt: 42" chest, 30.5" center back length.
- tan short sleeve police costume shirt: size Large, 44" chest, 31" center back length.
- tan police costume pants: 32" waist, 30" inseam length.