1950 14K Lady Elgin Stem Wind Wristwatch
|Model Name:||Lady Elgin|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||27|
|Case to Case (mm):||14|
|Bezel Material:||14K White Gold|
|Case Material:||14K White Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K White Gold|
|Movement:||Elgin 650, 19 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||4241 14K Gold D+A 66922|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Filled|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Fancy Link|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- lug bottoms are thin and one section at the 12 side is broken.