Girl Scouts of America Uniforms with Accessories, 1950s
Certified Authentic // Our Uncommon Promise
We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
|Type||Girl Scouts of America|
|Brand||National Equipment Service|
|Additional Information||1950s era GSA clothing labels; skirts have vintage metal Prentice and Conmar zippers; lanyard retains a vintage roller skate key and Presto lock keys.|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout including residual scent from storage and age. May require professional cleaning. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- residual odor; fabric aging and surface wear.
- green wool beret: scattered moth damage.
- green wool skirt: scattered marks; thread tails; broken hem stitching.
- Mariner uniform jumper top: broken stitching to one side seam; stains to back of right sleeve.
- Senior level green wool uniform skirt: 22"-26" adjustable waist, 29" center back length.
- Mariner uniform blue cotton jumper: 38" bust, 23" center back length.
- Mariner uniform blue cotton skirt: 26" waist, 29" center back length.
- green canvas drawstring rucksack: 15" W x 27" H.
- two uniforms, two hats, two neckerchiefs, one sash with badges, one rucksack, one lanyard.
- nine items.