18K 3.07 CT Sapphire and Diamond Ring
|Materials:||18K Gold, 14K Gold|
|Hallmarks:||Pictorial BF 18K|
|Total Weight (grams):||3.60|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Sapphire|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Oval Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||9.38 mm x 7.19 mm x 4.74 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||3.07 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Hue:||V/Violet|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Tone:||4/Medium Light|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Saturation:||2/Slightly Brownish/Grayish, 3/Very Slightly Brownish/Grayish|
|Primary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Fractures, Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Baguette Cut, Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||2.00 mm – 3.00 mm x 1.50 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.32 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the sapphire is chipped and abraded.
- the ring is out of round making the size approximate’
- the ring is 18K, the head is 14K.