1907 Illinois for G.H. Newstedt Open Face Pocket Watch with Desk Clock Case
G.H. Newstedt was a Cincinnati jeweler that operated from 1805–2019. Pocket watch is pendant set and has a double slink dial.
Neoclassical style burl wood pocket watch desk clock case, 19th century. Made of burl wood and adamantine, no discernible maker’s mark.
|Case to Case (mm):||44.5|
|Movement:||Illinois Grade 273, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1907|
|Pocket Watch Size:||12|
|Markings to Inside:||Gift Series, Philadelphia Watch Case Co., Victory, 4475283|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- chips, scratches, and nicks to clock case; patination to metal; case feet are loose.
- pocket watch – balance motion is sluggish.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 60-second subdial.
- clock case measures: 6.0" W X 10.25" X 4.0".