1919 Waltham Open Face Pocket Watch
|Case to Case (mm):||45.5|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Plate|
|Movement:||Waltham Grade 225, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1919|
|Pocket Watch Size:||12|
|Markings to Inside:||10K Rolled Gold Plate, Illinois Watch Case Co., 7590014|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Plate|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Curb Chain|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- sunken seconds subdial.
- pendant set.
- crazing on dial at 2 mark.
- dent on case back.
- some plate loss on chain & fob.