2004 Rolex Turnograph Diamond Silver Jubilee Dial, Datejust Wristwatch
Rolex wristwatches are among the highest quality timepieces available, both today and throughout the past century. Founded in 1905 in London and later moved to Switzerland, the company is known for its Oyster Perpetual, Professional, and Cellini lines. Rolex set a new standard for accuracy and has generated many patents throughout its history. Given their dependability and durability, Rolex watches are worn by aviators far above the earth and divers deep beneath the sea–not to mention everyone else in between.
|Lug to Lug (mm):||44|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex 3135 Automatic, 31 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||2004|
|Markings to Inside:||2080 Rolex Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Primary Stone(s) Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.50 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.15 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||E – F|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||IF – VVS1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- nicknamed Thunderbird.
- Silver Jubilee dial.
- quickset date.
- magnified date window.
- Steelinox Oyster bracelet with CL2 date code that equals 2004.
- the bezel is scratched with nicks.
- includes Rolex papers & Rolex booklets.