1950s and 1960s Grouping Including Lisner, Vogue and Germany Pieces
|Jewelry Type||Necklaces, Brooches, Earrings|
|Materials||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Stone Type||Resin, Foilbacks|
|Total Sterling Silver Weight (grams)||5.60|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- some stones have visible glue, chips and abrasions throughout.
- hallmarks: STERLING T2, GERMANY, ©LISNER, VOGUE
- there is wear to the finish, scratches, damage to the enamel and wear to the metal.
- one pair of holographic earrings is sterling.