Late 1950s Class Charm Bracelets Including University of Pittsburgh and Football
|Bracelet Length:||7.25", 6.25"|
|Bracelet Closure Type:||Spring Ring|
|Hallmarks:||1/20 12K GF, 1/20 10K GF; HERFF JONES 1/20 10K GF|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Enamel|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the enamel is chipped throughout.
- there are sixteen charms total; all are marked gold-filled.
- both University of Pittsburgh charms have missing detail and visible solder.