Sterling and 14K Garnet Step Down Ring
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, 14K Gold|
|Hallmarks:||Indiscernible Mark 14ct|
|Total Weight (grams):||10.60|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Garnet|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- garnets are chipped and abraded.
- shank is adjustable, size is approximate.
- top three tiers are loose at bottom tier.
- top is sterling, shank and shoulder accents are 14K.