Vintage 14K Emerald and Diamond Brooch with Florentine Finish
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||9.00|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Emerald|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Rectangle, Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||4.00 mm x 2.00 mm – 4.50 mm x 2.00 mm – approximate|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut, Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.30 mm – 4.00 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.43 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – I|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- one emerald has fallen out of the setting, is included.
- the emeralds are chipped and abraded.
- diamonds are loose.
- a few diamonds have large chips.