Michele Diamond Deco Mother-of-Pearl Chronograph Wristwatch
|Brand:||Michele Watch Co.|
|Model Name:||Diamond Deco|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||46|
|Case to Case (mm):||32.5|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||ETA 251.471 Quartz, 23 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Michele Watch Co., Miami Florida USA 46|
|Functions:||Chronograph, Date, Subdials|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Woven Link|
|Primary Stone(s) Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.00 mm – 1.10 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.59 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- chronograph is not working correctly.
- mother of pearl dial.
- diamond bezel.
- date at the 6 mark inside of 60-second subdial.
- band is broken at the 6 side.
- diamond is missing from the bezel.