Beatrice-Martin Pink Cello Straw Hat with Green Leaf Style Straw Hat, 1950s
Certified Authentic // Our Uncommon Promise
We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
|Brand||Beatrice-Martin, The Wm. H. Block Co., L.S. Ayres & Co.|
|Materials||Imitation Straw, Straw, Grosgrain, Lace|
|Period||Mid-20th Century, Vintage|
|Number of Items||2|
|Additional Information||Beatrice-Martin hat netting is secured with hat pins. The Wm. H. Block & Co. and L.S. Ayres & Co. stores opened in the 1870s; both stores were acquired by other brands in the late 20th century.|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- some crushing and misshaping; light soiling to inner bands.
- Beatrice-Martin pink hat: tears to netting; broken feathers.
- green hat: retains elastic chin strap.
- measures Beatrice-Martin cello straw hat: 21" interior circumference.