1 / 5
Image 1 of 5
1 / 5
Image 1 of 5
View all items from "Charmed"; Charms, Pendants & Brooches sale
Sterling Turquoise and Coral Appliqué Pendants Including Black Bear Claw
|Hallmarks:||Apachito Sterling oo E STERLING Pictorial|
|Total Weight (grams):||105.60|
|Additional Information:||One pendant was a brooch originally; One piece signed Apachito|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Turquoise, Coral|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Black Bear Claw|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- National and international law prohibits the exportation and interstate sale of black bear parts. As EBTH follows CITES regulations, bidding must be reserved to bidders of the state in which the item resides, and the winning bidder must provide proof of current residence within that state. Please note that Everything But The House regularly sells items of historical significance and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. It is the role of Everything But The House to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, with equal respect to all. Furthermore, please know that all items sold on our website are legally obtained and offered for sale in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- EBTH follows CITES regulations with regards to the sale of coral (including but not limited to non-fossil apple, black, blue, branch, brain, fire, lace, organ pipe or tube, and stony coral), giant clams and queen conchs; bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America.