1942 Elgin Hand Wind Wristwatch with Original Box
|Lug to Lug (mm):||26|
|Case to Case (mm):||13|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Hand Wind, Elgin Cal.617, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1942|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, Base Metal|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Snake Chain|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the serial number indicates manufactured in 1942.
- some metal loss to bracelet.
- includes original box.