1 / 8
Image 1 of 8
1 / 8
Image 1 of 8
View all items from Fine Fashion & Jewelry sale
Platinum 3.16 CT Parti-Colored Tourmaline and Diamond Ring with GIA Report
|Hallmarks:||PT950 GIA 2215858433|
|Total Weight (grams):||5.90|
|Additional Information:||Includes GIA Diamond Report for only the tourmaline|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Tourmaline|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Octagonal Modified Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||15.88 mm x 4.95 mm x 3.91 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||3.16 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||Zoned Pink and Yellowish Green|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||GIA Tourmaline Report # 2215858433 Enclosed|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||1.00 mm – 1.80 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.58 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I2|
|Secondary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Inclusions|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- tourmaline is chipped and abraded.