Platinum 14.48 CT Tanzanite and 1.25 CTW Diamond Ring with GIA Report
|Hallmarks:||PT950 GIA 1338734134|
|Total Weight (grams):||9.80|
|Additional Information:||Euro Shank|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Tanzanite|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round, Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||14.14 mm x 13.80 mm x 10.04 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||14.48 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Hue:||bV/bluish Violet|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Tone:||7/Dark|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Saturation:||4/Moderately Strong|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||GIA Identification Report #1338734134 Enclosed; Chipped Culet|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||0.80 mm – 1.30 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||1.25 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the stones are chipped and abraded throughout.
- there are diamonds missing.
- the culet is exposed inside the ring shank.