1 / 9
Image 1 of 9
1 / 9
Image 1 of 9
View all items from MAY PREMIER sale
Platinum 26.23 CT Paraiba Tourmaline Ring with Diamond Halo and GIA Report
|Hallmarks:||PT 950 Indiscernible markings 7418574309|
|Total Weight (grams):||10.30|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Tourmaline|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Cushion Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||20.55 mm x 17.02 mm x 8.70 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||26.23 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Fractures, Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Heavily included; Clarity enhanced; Corresponds to GIA Tourmaline Report # 7418574039|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||0.90 mm – 1.10 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.28 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – I|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- paraiba tourmaline is chipped.