Sterling Silver Williams Birmingham Card Case and S. Blanckensee&Son Match Case
Certified Authentic // Our Uncommon Promise
We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
|Brand||Williams Birmingham Ltd., S. Blanckensee & Son Ltd.|
|Period||1910s, Early 20th Century|
|Approximate Weight (ozt.)||2.435|
|Additional Information||Hallmarks: WBLD Pictorial n (Williams Birmingham); S.B.&S.LD Pictorial S (S. Blanckensee & Son Ltd). Match case features striking ridges to the base.|
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout. This lot contains jewelry in varying conditions.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- All sales are final, no returns accepted.
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- tarnishing and markings throughout.
- 1917 S. Blanckensee & Son Ltd. chased sterling silver card case: 2" W x 3" H.
- 1912 Williams Birmingham Ltd. monogrammed sterling silver match case: 1.5" W x 2.25" H.
- total approximate weight of 2.435 ozt inclusive of all materials.