10K 1952 Class Ring and Lavalier Pendant with 14K Solder Sheet
|Materials:||10K Gold, 14K Gold|
|Hallmarks:||K pictorial 10K PAL|
|Additional Information:||5.20 grams (10K); 1.50 grams (14K)|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Enamel|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- jewelry is bent and damaged setting.
- no bail on pendant.
- solder sheet is 14K, rest is 10K.
- finish is worn, allowing original metal color to show through.
- enamel is chipped.