WWII Era U.S. Army Wool Eisenhower Jacket, Trench Coat, Garrison Cap, and Boots
Short field jacket (Eisenhower jacket): US Army Officer and Quartermaster collar pins; Meritorious Unit Citation (MUC) patch; Ruptured Duck patch; ribbon bars with campaign stars. Trench coat/overcoat: Rex Products Corp. Great Seal buttons; 75th Infantry Division patch; Army European Theater of Operations OISE Tab patch; Tech 4 patches; Meritorious Unit Citation (MUC) patch. The collection is accompanied by a Type-II ‘service shoe’ low boots and post-war issue Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Ohio garrison cap.
|Brand||J. Brown, Unmarked, Rex Products Corp.|
|Materials||Metal, Wool, Leather, Brass|
|Period||Mid-20th Century, Vintage|
|Date||1944 (Eisenhower jacket)|
|Embellishments||Patches, Collar Pins|
- clothing: moth damage; fabric/ textile aging and wear; pilling.
- boots: missing laces; leather aging and wear; creasing and scuffing to uppers; stiffening to tongue leather with edge tears; soiling and wear to insoles; outsoles have been partially resoled.
- wool double-breasted trench coat/overcoat: size 40 Regular, 40" chest, 45" center back length.
- wool short field jacket: size 36 Regular, 36" chest, 23" center back length.
- garrison cap: measured flat, 11.25" W x 4.5" H.
- boots: 4.1" width at the ball x 6.5" height x 12.25" length at the outsole.
- two garments, one cap, one pair of boots.