Mr. Charles Fur Felt Bumper Hat with Other Hats and Hat Box
Certified Authentic // Our Uncommon Promise
We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
|Type||Lampshade Hat, Head Scarf, Bumper Hat, Cloche Hat|
|Brand||Mr. Charles, Egbers, Mabley & Carew, Unmarked|
|Materials||Embroidered, Embellished, Faux Fur, Fabric, Reed, Natural Fiber, Fur Felt|
|Period||Mid to Late 20th Century, Vintage|
|Additional Information||Mr. Charles hat retains a vintage hat union label (UHCMW 1934-1983 era) affixed to the interior.|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- scattered moth damage to fur felt hats.
- hats: dust accumulation; surface wear and scattered spot stains; light soiling to inner bands.
- hat box: shelf wear; discoloration with foxing.
- measures Mr. Charles bumper hat with velvet appliqués: adjustable inner band, 3.75" front up brim.
- natural fiber embellished lampshade hat: 13" W x 5" H x 13" D, 19" interior circumference.
- hat box: 12.25" W x 7.75" H x 12.25" D.
- three hats, one head scarf and one hat box.