Bias Cut Slip Dresses with Lace Overdresses, 1930s
|Type||Slip Dress, Lace Overdress|
|Materials||Silk, Satin, Lace|
|Additional Information||Lace overdresses retain snap fastener side closures.|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout including residual scent from storage and age. May require professional cleaning. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- lace overdresses: fabric wear and aging; variant discoloration; scattered holes, tears and thread pulls to lace; missing embellishments to brooch buckle.
- slip dresses: variant discoloration; fabric aging; small areas of stitched repair; spot stains; pinholes; soiling at the hems.
- blush pink slip dress: 32" bust, 44.5" center back length.
- ruffle sleeve tiered lace overdress: 34" bust, 25" waist, 56" center back length.
- peach slip dress: 32" bust, 46" center back length.
- peach ruffle neckline belted lace overdress: 32" bust, 48" center back length from open back edge.
- peach lace crop jacket with brooch pins: 14" shoulder, 29" length from center back neckline to sleeve cuff end, 36" bust, 17" center back length.