1 / 4
Image 1 of 4
1 / 4
Image 1 of 4
View all items from Wildlife & Western Art, Décor, Southwestern & Turquoise Jewelry sale
Relios Turtle Converter Brooch and Sterling Featured in Jewelry Assortment
|Jewelry Type||Necklaces, Brooches, Earrings, Bracelets, Pendants|
|Materials||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Stone Type||Cultured Pearl, Turquoise, Coral, Additional Gemstones and Materials|
|Style||Christian, Southwestern, Religious|
|Bracelet Length||6.00", 6.75"|
|Necklace Length||16.50", 18.00", 20.00"|
|Additional Information||Necklaces lengths are 16.50", 18.00" and 18.00" – 20.00" with some necklaces being adjustable|
|Total Sterling Silver Weight (grams)||121.40|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- EBTH follows CITES regulations with regards to the sale of coral (including but not limited to non-fossil apple, black, blue, branch, brain, fire, lace, organ pipe or tube, and stony coral), giant clams and queen conchs; bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America.
- the stones are chipped and abraded.