Rolex Cellini 18K Wristwatch
A Rolex Cellini 18K wristwatch. This wristwatch has an oval case and dial that showcases black Roman numerals and tapered hands. This is set inside the 18K case which is affixed to a fancy, multi-row chain bracelet with a fold over clasp.
Rolex wristwatches are among the highest quality timepieces available, both today and throughout the past century. Founded in 1905 in London and later moved to Switzerland, the company is known for its Oyster Perpetual, Professional, and Cellini lines. Rolex set a new standard for accuracy and has generated many patents throughout its history. Given their dependability and durability, Rolex watches are worn by aviators far above the earth and divers deep beneath the sea–not to mention everyone else in between.
|Serial Number:||Case 2530760|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||29|
|Case to Case (mm):||33|
|Bezel Material:||18K Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||64.50|
|Movement:||Rolex 1600 Stem Wind; 19 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||3841 633J Montres Rolex SA Geneva Switzerland 57 18K 0.750, Key of Geneva (129) Helvetia (hallmarks)|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Gold|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Fancy Link|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Total Length:||6.50", 7.00"|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- bezel is scratched.
- missing safety chain.