Platinum 2.47 CTW Lab Grown Diamond Ring
The center diamond in this item is Laboratory Grown. The side diamonds are natural.
|Hallmarks:||h PLAT pictorial|
|Total Weight (grams):||5.70|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Emerald Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||8.37 mm x 6.03 mm x 3.85 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||2.07 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||E|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VVS2|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Inscribed: LABGROWN IGI LG371904962; IGI Lab Grown Diamond Report #LG371904962; There is a very Light Blue tint|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Baguette Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||5.00 mm x 2.00 mm – 5.00 mm x 2.25 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.40 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond carat weight is 2.47 ctw.