Tea Dress in Cotton Lawn, Hall-Borchert Dress Form Co. Female Dress Form, 1910's
Certified Authentic // Our Uncommon Promise
We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
|Type||Dress Form, Dress, Necklace|
|Brand||Hall-Borchert Dress Form Co.|
|Materials||wood, paperboard, Cotton Lawn, Lace, metal|
|Period||Antique, Early 20th Century|
|Embellishments||Pearl buttons, Lace|
|Accessories||Glass Bead Necklace|
|Additional Information||There is a label marked “HALL-BORCHERT DRESS FORM CO. / NEW YORK & CHICAGO / SIZE 2 / 224-230 W. HURON ST. / CHICAGO”.|
- Please note, this is an item that may be especially difficult to move and/or transport. Unless the shipping option is selected, the winner is responsible for bringing appropriate assistance, vehicle, proper materials, and any necessary tools to pickup.
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- dress in fragile condition with tearing, loose threads and areas of fabric shredding; missing some button, hook and eye closures; tearing to long area of tape lace, at shoulders and back skirt.
- beaded necklace with small area of missing beads.
- form with overall various scratches, marks, nicks, and abrasions consistent with age and use; scattered paint wear/losses; fabric lining with fading, soiling, stains, and holes/tears; paperboard form with some chips/small losses; metal components with variable oxidation/rust.
- width and depth measurements correspond to base, measures form.
- 32" bust, 23" waist, 36" hip, 50" center back length, measures dress.