Platinum Aquamarine and Diamond Ring with 18K Accent
|Materials:||Platinum, 18K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||5.70|
|Additional Information:||Head is 18K, rest is platinum|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Aquamarine|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Octagonal Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||9.00 mm x 7.00 mm|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Baguette Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||6.25 mm x 2.50 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.60 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the aquamarine has minor chips and abrasions.
- the diamonds are chipped and abraded.
- the ring is out of round.
- the size is approximate due to the shape of the shank.