Cha-Cha's House of Ill Repute Grimm Fur Felt Top Hat with Box
Certified Authentic // Our Uncommon Promise
We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
Provenance From the private collection of country music star ‘Big Kenny’ Alphin.
|Brand||Cha-Cha’s House of Ill Repute, Unmarked|
|Materials||Fur Felt, Feathers, Leather|
|Additional Information||Printed leather hatband with feather accents; “Love Everybody” patch stitched to the crown lining. “Love Everybody” is the motto and philanthropic foundation of American country music singer, William Kenneth Alphin. Presented with “The Quiet Times of a Rock and Roll Farm Boy” solo album by country music artist Big Kenny.|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout including residual scent from storage and age. May require professional cleaning. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- hat: minimal signs of wear.
- hat box: small tears and peeling to exterior covering; photos taped to exterior.
- measures hat: 24" interior circumference.
- hat box: 15" W x 7.5" H x 15" D.